Menu Bar

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dream


                                    

Dream
Rouie Victoria Ramos

In that peaceful paradise,
Flowers bloom and rainbow shines.
The light reflects through my eyes,
Finds my heart to where it strikes.

Birds do hum sweet melodies,
Makes my feet dance carefully.
Then there’s someone that I see,
Run to me so rapidly.

He holds my hand with so much grace
Pulls me to go to somewhere else.
“Walk with me my lovely ace.”
“That voice” then I look at his face.

Man in my dreams I’ve looked for
Right now beside me with no bore.
“I’ll be with you forevermore”
Makes my heart want him more.

Each day we have keeps us closer
Time and love shared together
Endless joy lasts forever
Lived happily ever after.


Rouie Victoria Ramos is a BS Accountancy freshman and is the Web Administrator of Viewpoint. She dedicates this poem to the man she sees in her dreams, hoping that one day, they'll be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...