Menu Bar

Thursday, December 20, 2012

If Only


 

This is the 2nd poem for 13b42013 Poetry Series.

If Only
Rouie Victoria Ramos

Can't believe it's true
There's something in you that makes me new
When I'm not with you, I feel blue
If only I can have any clue
That will help me know if it's really me and you

If only you know what I feel
I am deeply confused of what is real
I don't recognize this affection
I've fallen for you unconsciously

If only I could let this feelings burst
But I know I couldn't do it
Cause there's someone you love
And I don't have the right to be mad

If only I was the one you loved the first
Then my love for you will never wait
If only time can show you the truth
That I am deeply admiring you

Time, if we only have time
Time to prove my love to you
If only I could let everyone know that I love you
My love, if only you're mine


Rouie Victoria Ramos is a BS in Accountacy student in Araullo University-PHINMA and the Web Administrator of Viewpoint. She dedicates this poem to the man she loves but then, this man loves another woman. This poem is composed as a part of 13b42013  Poetry Series.
 





1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...