Menu Bar

Friday, December 21, 2012

Stepping Stone




This is the 3rd poem for 13b42013 Poetry Series.

Stepping Stone
Pauline Joy Gelacio

The tears fell down on the floor,
Cause by the stabbing pain that sore.
I caught myself crying
Is it for nothing, or something?

This is such a very long story

Having a countless frequency
I indulged myself in happiness,
to the person I became obsessed.

I virtuously accept the rejections,

from the person of my confusions,
I analyzed things with perceptions
and hardly control the emotions.

I have still remembered

the days filled of laughters
On the twenty-fifth day of October
It all ends to never.

I am convicted to a year of sadness

Consisting of months of illnesses
Weeks that make me experience
the days with real happiness.

I count every second, cherished every minute

Embraced every moment and treasured the memories.
Farewell to a season of encrusted sorrow,
Hello to a great and bright tomorrow.


Pauline Joy Gelacio is a  BS Secondary Education major in English student in Araullo University-PHINMA and a Staff Writer of Viewpoint. She dedicates this poem to JBSJP. Whoever he is, he is sure a lucky man. This poem is composed as a part of 13b42013  Poetry Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...