Menu Bar

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Time Machine





This is the 4th poem for 13b42013 Poetry Series.

Time Machine
Sweet Cel dela Cruz

How I wish
I could have time to go back,
To change my decisions
and to erase my mistakes.

How I wish

I could tell them how sorry I am,
To wipe all the sadness and tears
into a dashing smile

I wished for a time machine

and waited for a long time
Until someone told me
the meaning of time.

Time is not a song,

paused when you're tired;
Rewinded when you missed;
Forwarded when you're bored.


Sweet Cel dela Cruz  is a  BS Secondary Education major in English student in Araullo University-PHINMA and an Associate Producer of Viewpoint's New Media Arm, VPTV.  This is  a poem about regrets and the passage of time - a subject everyone could well relate to. Sweet Cel dedicates this poem to her sister's journey that changed their whole family. This poem is composed as a part of 13b42013  Poetry Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...