Menu Bar

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Alone






Alone
Rouie Victoria Ramos

Sitting here with no one
Waiting the time pass by
Why do this feeling exist?
Can’t believe it’s happening to me.

Walking in this long road
Makes my feet suffer from aches
Seems nobody knows what I feel
Cause no one’s trying to understand

Everybody’s laughing in the streets
Telling their deeds not done
Claiming their freaky works
Just to make themselves “The one”

One group looks at me
Hypnotizing me to join
Faking their smiling faces
If I know, they’ll just use me afterwards.

Bitterness.
Boredom.
Pain.
That’s what I feel.


Rouie Victoria Ramos is a BS in Accountancy student in Araullo University-PHINMA and a Staff Writer/Web Administrator of ViewPoint. Her poem is all about how she feels everytime she is alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...