Menu Bar

Monday, January 14, 2013

Fetus Cry





Fetus Cry
Bryan Joseph Peralta

I want to live
I want to love
I want to grow
like any child in this world

I want to see the color of the tree
I want to feel the warmth of the sun
I want to play with toys
Stand up when I stumble down, and play again

I want to feel the care of my mother
I want to feel the warm embrace of my father
What have my parents done to me?
How could they do this?
I found myself sealed in a garbage plastic
I ask the world, where are my rights?


Bryan Joseph Peralta is a BS in Accountancy student in Araullo University-PHINMA and a Staff Writer of ViewPoint. He dedicates this poem to the world, for them to know that even a fetus has his own feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...