Menu Bar

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The Time Comes






The Time Comes
Christina Sanchez

When I was in love,
I gave the thing that he had,
Even my family's command,
I broke it for so called sacrifice.

I have been hurt all the time,
Because he never been realized,
That I fell for him,
Until I found that my love is not enough.

Love is hard to define,
To me, it makes me stress that time,
It gives also happiness and heartaches,
Abstract things which are always present.

Moving on is difficult to do,
Accepting the truth that I can't undo,
Pain which makes my heart break in two,
So I decided that I will forget you.



Christina Sanchez is a BS Secondary Education Major in English student in Araullo University-PHINMA and a Staff Writer of Viewpoint. She dedicates this poem to her first love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...